Our role at Gilsenan Funeral Directors is to help you to make decisions about every aspect of the funeral being arranged (including its cost and payment), and to assume overall responsibility for supervising the funeral on your behalf in keeping with religious and personal preferences and within the agreed budget.
The services we offer will be carried out in a caring and professional manner. We understand that this can be a difficult and traumatic time and we will do our utmost to provide the best possible service to you.
When you first contact us as Funeral Directors, we will arrange to meet with you at our office or in your own home, in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Gilsenan Funeral Directors will….
- Provide for the care and transportation of the deceased and for appropriate preparation, preservation and presentation for viewing
- Assist in the selection of a coffin from our showroom
- Liaise directly, on your behalf, with all those involved in providing the various elements of the chosen funeral, (church, cemetery, crematorium, florist, newspapers, radio stations, organist, soloist, etc)
- Pay, on your behalf, all third party charges, fees and costs associated with the agreed funeral arrangements
- Assist you in obtaining a Death Certificate and any other necessary documentation, both before and after the funeral
- Address any concerns you have about your chosen funeral arrangements
- Operate in the strictest confidence on your behalf, before, during and after the funeral